“Customized curriculum is key as all students have different needs. I love the idea of being able to hand-select supplemental books for Science and Social Studies when you are unable to purchase new textbooks.”
We are your Partner in Customized Curriculum Development
At Custom Education Solutions, we are experienced curriculum developers. We understand today’s world of achievement mandates and curriculum standards, and are skilled at creating a package of resources to ensure you hit your goals while comfortably staying within your budget.
We Carry All the Resources
Custom Education Solutions offers a huge range of resources, from the newest award-winning materials to tried-and-true supplements. Whether you’re looking for a single title or a whole collection, we’re here to help. Hundreds of resources are at your fingertips. If we don’t have what you need – we will find it for you! More about our Educational Resources
Is it worth the drive?
Here’s what educators are saying.
- A. Beiermeister – Director of Teaching & Learning
“I am excited about the additional support and knowledge that Custom Education Solutions offers. I try to keep up-to-date, but it is very difficult to stay current with all grade levels and subject areas.”E. Shannon – Principal
“Great, high-quality resources! I love the curriculum bins by Social Studies, Science, and Health standards supported through literacy.”J. Terry – K-5 Literacy Coordinator
“The fact that the entire CES team has a background in education is really important to me. It’s nice to know that I’m getting guidance from an expert, rather than feeling like someone is trying to sell me something.”R. Nodine – STEM Teacher
We have a new blog! National Literacy Consultant, Jillian Heise, will be posting articles, tips, tricks, and favorite titles for you on a regular basis.
Stay “posted” here!
In the Community
We donated over 23,500 brand new books to the Toys for Tots Literacy Program, making us a 2-Star Corporate Sponsor. More about Toys for Tots
Campers Choosing from the Hundreds of Free Books that we Donated to nErDcampMI 2016!
We donated hundreds of brand new books to the 2016 Junior nErDcampMI. Our National Literacy Consultant, Jillian Heise, was there to capture this exciting moment as the campers chose their favorite from the stacks! More about nErDcampMI.
- December 6 - December 9 at Hilton Chicago/Oak brook Hills Resort and Conference Center
- February 7, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm at Bolingbrook, IL Showroom
- December 7 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm at Champlin, MN Showroom
- December 8 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm at Champlin, MN Showroom
- February 1, 2017 - February 2, 2017 at Doubletree by Hilton
- December 6 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm at New Berlin, WI Showroom
- January 18, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am at WI Curriculum Showroom
- February 9, 2017 - February 11, 2017 at The Wisconsin Center
- March 19, 2017 - March 21, 2017 at Madison Concourse Hotel